We work with excellent local orthodontists to help keep our patients’ gum health in great shape during orthodontic treatment. From patients who may need tissue grafting to patients with more complex oral health issues such as periodontal disease or dental implants, we work closely with our local specialists to keep our patients’ gums healthy at any age!
Tips for maintaining oral health during ortho treatment
1. Brush your teeth twice a day for two minutes. The right tool and technique make all the difference.
2. Clean aligners, removable or fixed appliances carefully with your Sonicare.
3. The spaces in between your teeth are home to harmful bacteria, so clean them thoroughly for healthy gums.
4. Break up tongue coating before using a therapeutic mouthwash that reduces bacteria responsible for gum disease and bad breath.
5. Replace your brush head every three months for optimal results.
Share this post on: